Medical information General Hospital
The daily record of the available places for programming imaging investigations and invasive procedures is done through call-center.
The patient is present at the Inpatient Room where the Doctor on guard assesses his / her state of health and decides whether hospitalization is required. If admission is recommended, the chief nurse in the department where the pacient will be hospitalized is contacted. In the appointment register there is the situation of available places. If there are available places, the patient is hospitalized immediately. If there are no available places, the patient is scheduled for admission.
Special situations - hospitalization of a patient with disabilities
- The General Hospital can provide the services of a mimic-gesture interpreter
- If the patient has assistance dog, the Assistance Dogs Club (asociatia "Clubul Cainilor Utilitari") will be contacted to take care of the dog during the patient's hospitalization
- Patient Obligations
- Patient Rights
- Information on patient hospitalization
- Information on patient discharge
- Acceptance of investigations conducted in other medical units
- Schedule of doctors on duty,, May 2020
- Schedule of doctors on duty, April 2020
- Schedule of doctors on duty, March 2020
- Schedule of doctors on duty, February 2020
- Schedule of doctors on duty, January 2020