General Hospital - "Dr. Victor Babes" Foundation
Testing for SARS-COV-2
In our Clinic, PCR tests are performed to detect the SARS-COV-2 virus. The tests are made on request, with appointment.
For appointment, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com specifying contact details and indicating the reasons for requesting the test, or by phone: 021 317.95.03.
ATTENTION! Testing is NOT done on patients with specific symptoms or in isolation. They must address through DSP or by calling 112 designated hospitals, for diagnosis, specialized investigations, treatment.
Rules inside the "Victor Babes" Clinic and General Hospital
Given the circulation of the new corona virus in Romania, the following measures are necessary :
- at the entrance to the "Victor Babes" Clinic, epidemiological triage / body temperature measurement is performed;
- entry is allowed only with the wearing of a facial mask, which will be properly maintained throughout the stay;
- inside, the distance of 1.5 - 2m between the persons must be kept, according to the markings and indications of our staff;
- to avoid congestion and waiting times, use the scheduling system - by phone or online (only ro version) and respect the scheduling time;
- in order to avoid congestion in the waiting areas, please present yourself without accompanying persons who do not have to perform medical services (except in situations where they are absolutely necessary : children accompanied by a parent, people with disabilities, etc.).
Thank you for understanding !
Clinical study - treatment of hepatitis B and D infection
Starting with September 2019, in the "Dr. Victor Babes" Foundation, a clinical study will be carried out to test the efficacy and tolerability of a new drug for the treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis D virus (VHD).
This project is being carried out concurrently in other medical centers in Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russian Federation, United States, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, our Center joining an international effort to identify new drugs for the treatment of hepatitis B and D.
For further information, please contact Dr. Gherlan George Sebastian by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New service in the General Hospital
Our hospital is equipped with a modern Harmonic-Ethicon ultrasound electro-surgery unit. The device is designed for high-performance surgery and is useful in all surgical specialties in the hospital.
By using this type of equipment, it is possible to shorten the operating time, but also to increase the patient's safety.
Angiography - medical service
With the desire to diversify the range of medical services offered to our patients, the Victor Babes Foundation has established the Angiography Section.
The services of the Angiography Section are performed by high-qualified and professional probation staff. The department has the latest medical equipment, with the possibility to perform the examinations in the short time and to the highest quality standard.
Info about Angiography
The "Dr. Victor Babes" Foundation inaugurated the General Hospital
"Dr. Victor Babes" Foundation inaugurated the General Hospital, thus increasing its hospitalization capacity. Expansion has emerged from the desire to diversify the range of hospital services offered to our patients.